What's the difference between the 2 BBbrowsers, internet browser and wifi browser? The Wifi browser seems to make the crackberry site layout look nice, am I right?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 04:56 AM
    The Wifi (Hotspot in OS 4.5) browser setting is really geared toward wifi use. The BB browser set to Wifi will work with EDGE as well as some installed browser icon sites such as ESPN, NY Times, Washington Post. CB browser will not work for me under these circumstances, I have to set to internet browser when using EDGE.

OTA installations won't work with the Wifi browser at all (at least not for me). The browser has to be set to internet browser.
    09-04-08 08:44 AM
    I have my berry set to automatically switch between EDGE and WiFi. It mostly works with my home WiFi network. When I get home, my BB switches over to WiFi. The view I have on my berry is basically the same for EDGE and WiFi. They also work about the same except WiFi is a bit quicker. I can also download and install apps with both. Have you followed the WiFi set up procedure? I have put the link to it below.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/comp...ifi-how-47229/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-08 09:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD