Have an issue with my Browser on the 8320 Curve.. Every few days the Browser randomly stops working. I'll have Full Signal and the Browser will be functioning well, then randomly iy will Stop for Hours; saying "Communication Error." I power OFF the device and turn it back on; yet it still doesn't work. I have to remove the Battery and re-insert it. The Browser than works.. Any ideas? Any help would greatly be appreciated; as I am getting sick of removing the Battery and re-inserting it.. thx again!

BTW: I am using T-Mobile's DATA Connection (EDGE) not Wi-Fi to connect to the net.
    01-03-08 05:51 PM
    Yeah I'm getting the same problem. Well, with mine, it lets me use the internet for a while, then all of a sudden I'll get that error. Then I found that the bookmarks work, and then it lets me use the internet again for a few more links, then I get the same error. The error always pops up if I go to a OTA download site. Any one have any advice?
    07-03-08 02:08 PM
    Do you have any downloaded apps on your BB, it could be a corrupted OS by a recently DL apps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 02:29 PM
    What I have is the original OS that came with the Curve so I don't know why its like that. All I did was back it up. Any help?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-03-08 02:41 PM
    WOW...never mind...I called T-mobile and apparently I had my browser set to T zones not Internet Browser...even though it was a simple fix, I have never had such great customer service in my life, +1 for T-Mobile
    07-03-08 06:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD