I have been on a rather lengthy search for the perfect theme and would like some recommendations. I like Today themes that have interesting fonts however, I need them somewhat larger. My active theme at the moment is Red & Black Butterflies which is a Today theme. I really like the look of Cosmopolitan but when I have to look at a list (like contacts), the font is way too small.

The other part of this theme search is the list of applications that will appear on the home screen. I like messages, calendar, sms & mms.

This site has been incredible to this BB newbie. I am definitely feeling the BB love!
    Thank you for your assistance.
    08-02-08 05:50 PM
    As far as themes go I couldn't be of any help. But you know that you can change the size of your font through options then screen/keyboard right?
    08-02-08 06:08 PM
    Yes, I am able to change the size but not on certain things such as the home screen, contact lists, and messages. I found this to be true on themes I downloaded, not on the ones that came with the phone.

Thank you for responding!
    08-02-08 06:44 PM
    I do remember seeing a visually impared theme through pinstack.com that offered exactly what you are looking for now that I think about it.
    08-02-08 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD