HELP!!!

I have had a T Mobile 8320 for a while with no problems. Yesterday I got my Sprint 8330 and tried to switch my devices. I did the initial device switch and the sync went fine. However, it deleted a lot of my apps (basically all of my browser related ones). So I did a wipe to restore my old settings. Now every time I try to sync my device, I get an Intellisync error "Failed to connect to the device. Please check your connections and try again." I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the desktop manager from the cd (version 4.2). I uninstalled 4.2 and installed 4.7 from the Blackberry website. I have uninstalled and gone into the registry to delete the keys. I have removed every Blackberry related app from my laptop. I have restarted my laptop a million times. I have been on the phone with Sprint techs for the last hour. I am totally at a loss. HELP!!!!!
    01-15-09 11:10 AM
    I had the same problem with my new Bold.

I finally did a "Wipe Memory" and it worked! The new Bold was suddenly recognized by the DM.

The cause of the problem seems to be related to me using the "Device Switch Wizard" to copy contents from my old 8707 to the new Bold. It must have copied some settings to the new Blackberry and caused the synchronization problem. I ended up manually copying the messages and address to the new Blackberry. It works fine now!
    02-03-09 05:59 AM
    Did you try removing and reinstalling the battery? This forces a full reboot, which fixed a similar issue for me, as well as many others.
    02-13-09 11:12 PM
    Thanks! Battery worked for me! Should have tried that before installing updated software.
    02-27-09 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD