Please tell me exactly what this means and how to fix it...can't access my internet sites at all...keep getting a message that says "There is insufficient network coverage to process your request. Please trya again later"...I appreciate your help...

Rob
    04-12-09 10:49 PM
    Try turning off your network connections and back on, if that doesn't clear it up then try a soft reset (take the battery out, wait 2 minutes and put it back in)
    04-12-09 10:54 PM
    you also might just be out of the high speed data coverage area. does your signal say 1x or 1xev or 1XEV?
    04-12-09 11:02 PM
    Pretty much what Darth said above. Other than that there isn't much you can do.

It could be a carrier issue, or an issue with where you are located. I get the insufficient coverage a lot in certain rooms of my house. If I move to another room (and make sure I am not covering the internal antenna with my hand) the coverage/signal will improve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 11:05 PM
    Hey I had that same problem like 2 days ago. What happened was I had downloaded the Yellowpages App and then once it was added to my app list, I was unable to use my internet browser, AIM, and anything else requiring the internet.

I was almost going to call Sprint and ask for help, until i decided to just try an delete the yellowpages app, since my browser/internet was working fine before that. Sooo I deleted it, my cell restarted and my internet was off and running perfectly fine!!

Have you downloaded any new apps? Maybe one of them are causing the problem. Im not 100% sure though.
    04-13-09 12:09 AM
    yOU cAN'T bE uSiNG vERiZON.
    04-13-09 01:13 AM
    Try turning off your network connections and back on, if that doesn't clear it up then try a soft reset (take the battery out, wait 2 minutes and put it back in)
    I WAS HAVING THIS PROBLEM AND DID WHAT YOU SAID AND IT WORKED!! THANKS FOR THE HELPFUL TIP!!
    04-21-09 06:27 PM
    You're Welcome, Glad I Could Help. Can I Have Your Caps Lock Key Now?
    04-21-09 07:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD