Is there any way to install a program with only the .cod file? I do not have the required .alx file but from what I've seen in the past, this file is super tiny so I was hoping there might be a work-around.

Oh and I'm running Desktop Manager, 4.6, sans Media Manager.

Thanks for all those with insight!
    01-07-09 05:11 PM
    One way is to make an .alx file yourself. There is a text file format to follow floating around here somewhere... All it is is a modified text file. What's the name of the cod?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 06:31 PM
    It is Aerize 1.2.0. A very helpful forum member here was able to get me a copy to replace the very sporadically working 1.2.1 copy I purchased a few weeks ago.

I'll search for the thread you reference the next time I am at the computer, but I seem to recall having issues searching for ".cod", even when placing it in quotes. So if anyone can copy the URL from that thread - many thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 06:49 PM
    Found a very simple .alx file for the BBLight and am trying to modify that using MS Notepad, but thus far have not been able to come up with anything that the DM will recognize. I keep getting the error: "No additional applications designed for your device were found"

I'll keep trying with guesswork via the text file, and will also continue to search for the text file format you reference.
    01-08-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD