Well I've got the AT&T 8300 and I just got a 4GB MicroSD HC and I know I'm putting the card in right because it lines up correctly but the side with the pins doesn't flatten even with the other side and the guard door won't go down far enough to lock in place.

Is there something I'm doing wrong I don't want to force it and break my phone. I'll upload pics when I get the chance, thx
    05-21-08 03:51 PM
    Well I've got the AT&T 8300 and I just got a 4GB MicroSD HC and I know I'm putting the card in right because it lines up correctly but the side with the pins doesn't flatten even with the other side and the guard door won't go down far enough to lock in place.

Is there something I'm doing wrong I don't want to force it and break my phone. I'll upload pics when I get the chance, thx
    See if this helps:

Lecture 6: How to Install a Media Card into your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com
    05-21-08 04:01 PM
    Thanks a lot! I found a picture guide of a different model and it wasn't slid in like that. I would have broken my memory card for sure =|
    05-21-08 04:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD