is there a way to instal .jad files without a data plan? i've done it before but it was because i downloaded the .jad file and within it it had all the .ota file does anybody know if you can download the .cod? or should i just look for the .alx files and search for it on the web? also is there a way to tether a bb to a computer and use the computer's internet isntead of the phones? i know that you can tether it and use the phones data plan but is there the other way around?
    03-03-08 11:58 PM
    You can't use the internet the other way around, no.

Download your jad files to your PC and move them to your Media card, to a folder.

Then open Media Player, press Menu and EXPLORE. Find the files you want, highlight and open. The install process will begin.
    03-04-08 12:02 AM
    I was about to give you the only way I know without a browser but it requires a connection for JiveTalk (data)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-08 02:33 AM
    You can't use the internet the other way around, no.

Download your jad files to your PC and move them to your Media card, to a folder.

Then open Media Player, press Menu and EXPLORE. Find the files you want, highlight and open. The install process will begin.
    Sorry to open an old post, but while browsing for the answer, i managed to find this, spot on worked a treat .
    06-23-10 06:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD