I have downloaded some softwear to my desktop for my blackberry but I can't figure out how to install them on my phone. It say to install a .anx file or something like that. But I can't find that file. Is their a silmple way of installing programs. Please help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-08 04:54 PM
    hey u can't do it, on a curve only on pearl
    02-17-08 05:01 PM
    After you down load the zipped file, you need to unzip it. A new folder with the unzipped file will be created. Make a note of where that folder is. From your BB Desktop Manager software, with the bb connected, click on application loader to install a new application. A new window will pop up. Click on Add and find the new folder that was just extracted. Click on the file that you want to instal (ALX) and that's it.
    02-17-08 05:02 PM
    I have downloaded some softwear to my desktop for my blackberry but I can't figure out how to install them on my phone. It say to install a .anx file or something like that. But I can't find that file. Is their a silmple way of installing programs. Please help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah man i think that there is. If you have the software that comes with the phone than there is a add remove feture in there to manage all of your apps
    02-17-08 05:02 PM
    After you down load the zipped file, you need to unzip it. A new folder with the unzipped file will be created. Make a note of where that folder is. From your BB Desktop Manager software, with the bb connected, click on application loader to install a new application. A new window will pop up. Click on Add and find the new folder that was just extracted. Click on the file that you want to instal (ALX) and that's it.
    I have tryed to install it. I did all that but when I go to look for the ALX file I can not fide it at all.. Im trying to install My checkbook 3.. I go to this file
    C:\Program Files\Sprite\Check Book\BlackBerry... but when I go to look at the blackberry file their is nothing in their with a .alx file at all it blank.. Im getting real frustrated..
    02-18-08 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD