Why am I getting this error message on my blackberry curve when I start dialing a number? That is the only time. It just started today and I hate it. Why is this happening and how can I make it stop?
    10-07-08 08:23 PM
    Reload your OS, something is broke in the installed OS on your device..
    10-07-08 08:32 PM
    how do I do that?
    10-07-08 08:40 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/

Yours is not dead but system error, this would apply.
    10-08-08 09:19 AM
    I am getting that same error, is reloading the OS really the only solution?
    10-31-08 09:32 AM
    I am getting that same error, is reloading the OS really the only solution?
    Welcome to CrackBerry.

Re-installing the software give you the best chance of correcting this kind of problem.

The link suggested is appropriate if your device is completely dead, but you can also use the more normal BlackBerry Desktop Manager technique to accomplish the same.

You will need both the BlackBerry Desktop Manager and BlackBerry device specific OS software.
    10-31-08 10:49 AM
    Thank you.. I did a battery pull and I am no longer getting that error, or any of the other errors I was experiencing. Is this only a temporary fix? Also, how often should a battery pull be done, if ever?
    11-02-08 01:09 PM
    Why am I getting this error message on my blackberry curve when I start dialing a number? That is the only time. It just started today and I hate it. Why is this happening and how can I make it stop?
    Taking the battery out for 30 seconds on my blackberry curve worked for me as well. It also fixed the problem I was having adding people to a group.
    03-04-10 08:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD