My blackberry curve has increasingly become slower and slower and freezes all the time! I have to do a battery pull at least 3 times a day because it becomes so stuck! I'm not sure what to do! Help? Thanks.
    11-08-09 08:25 PM
    Probably a memory leak? or u dont close ur applications after using them? I'm getting this horrible problem too. The curve just has such little internal memory
    11-08-09 08:59 PM
    Here's a few tips I recommend.

1)Options----->Advanced Options---->Delete all the applications you dont use.

2)Press and hold ALT with your left thumb, then with right thumb press LGLG, then press the menu button(button to right of the green call button) and select Clear Log. I recommend you do this daily.

3)When your in the Blackberry Browser, press the menu button, select options, then select cache operations, I clear everything, some people dont want to delete their history, entirely up to you. When your in Opera Mini 4.2, press menu button, select Settings, click the clear cookies link, then press the trackball.**DO THIS DAILY**

4)When your on the home screen page, looking at all your apps, press the menu button, select switch application, and close all the applications you see there that your not currently using. Simply by highlighting the app, press trackball, now your in the app, CLOSE IT, now do this till the only apps you see in the switch application menu is the phone, home screen, browser, and messages app, because theses are the only apps you cant close.

5)When your looking at your messages, press the "B" button, then press and hold the ^aA button(underneath the left ALT button), then scroll up till you highlight the latest message, press the menu button, and select "delete messages". I do this everyday or two, depends on you.

Follow these steps and I guarantee that you will definetly notice a huge improvement in the overall performance of your device. These are my secret tips that helps my device run great, you want to have a lot of File Free space. For instance right now I have 46 million bytes in my File Free.

Something to remember is to delete all the applications you dont really use. Free up some space on your device. And always monitor what apps you have running, and close each app that your not using.
    11-08-09 09:10 PM
    Could be a few things.
    As said above, too many apps runnining. To close properly, use menu, close. Hitting the red end key or the back escape button is not enough.

Could be an app you downloaded recently.

Upgrading to the most current operating system for your device might help. (If you haven't already).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-08-09 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD