Hi guys,

Hopefully someone can help!! I have a Blackberry Curve 8310, which I use as my direct number for work, but also have another number forwarded to mine for short periods of time over the course of a month.

When someone rings my phone normally, their number displays on my screen, and the phone rings.

When someone calls the number which has been forwarded to me, a message pops up saying something along the lines of "Unconditional forwarded call", then the number of the person who is calling displays, and the phone rings.

What I want to do is have a different ringtone for the second type of calls, so that if i miss the message that is displayed on screen, i know its a call which has been forwarded to me!

I've searched the internet and it seems a few people have asked the same question but have yet to read any helpful replys.

Can anyone help?

ps: Just to make it clear, the number that displays on my phone for these forwarded calls is that of the original caller, not the number that the call has been forwarded from.

Thanks in advance!!
    06-17-09 12:38 PM
    I have the same issue with my 8330. It's my personal phone that I have my work calls forwarded to. How can we assign a ringtone to received forwarded calls? Is it possible?
    12-15-09 03:31 PM
    Iwould also like some help with this issue. Trying to make the forwarded number show uo on my BB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 04:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD