I'm finding that icon labels on the BB are not what I would expect, like "profiles" to me should be "sounds". So, are there display options under a different name? specifically, I want to change the text color on my home screen as I'm scrolling from icon to icon. I put a black colored image on my home screen, but it makes it difficult to see the text labels and highlight for each icon. Where can I change this?

Thanks!

~BGM
    04-20-09 06:21 AM
    I'm finding that icon labels on the BB are not what I would expect, like "profiles" to me should be "sounds".
    04-20-09 06:34 AM
    what was that for lol?
    04-20-09 06:37 AM
    You can't change the names. You will just need to learn the names that are there.

As to the color, it is theme controlled. You will need to find or create a theme that uses the color you want or use different home screen picture.

And just tip, you might want to get your thread more descriptive titles so people will know what the subject is.
    04-20-09 06:41 AM
    You can't change the names. You will just need to learn the names that are there.

As to the color, it is theme controlled. You will need to find or create a theme that uses the color you want or use different home screen picture.

And just tip, you might want to get your thread more descriptive titles so people will know what the subject is.

Right. Got it. And thanks for the heads up, I'll make sure I do that in the future.
    Thanks for the info!

~BGM
    04-20-09 06:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD