Nothing to do with nothing but I wanted to say I'm in love with my BB Curve. I've had it about 2 weeks when I read that the Sprint Instinct came out. Since I'm not really technical and don't understand half the stuff about my BB I called Sprint, told them I wanted the Instinct and would send my BB back. Well, I got the Instinct, played with it for 3-4 days and realized I must have been crazy. It doesn't compare to my BB. So, needless to say, the Instinct is on it's way back to Sprint and my BB is staying with me. I must have lost my head thinking the Curve could have been replaced by some hyped-up cutsey phone. I have now officially become an addict!!
    06-26-08 07:49 PM
    Glad you recognized your mistake befor it was too late!
    06-26-08 07:51 PM
    Simple mistake, you have been forgiven. The BB Gods are smiling upon you!
    06-26-08 08:00 PM
    wise decision staying with bb
    06-26-08 08:03 PM
    Welcome back. You would have made a huge mistake if you kept the instinct.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-08 08:06 PM
    Blackberry (and Crackberry.com) is kinda like the mob - once you're in, you're in.

Welcome back to the Family.
    06-26-08 08:08 PM
    I wish you luck on the new BB......But after being thrown out it might not be nice on its return home.
    06-26-08 10:29 PM
    Yes once you get it you are stuck. Welcome.
    06-26-08 10:33 PM
    Welcome back to the Crack!
    06-26-08 10:38 PM
    Don't feel bad it was a mistake that I got my BB in the first place. I wanted a smart phone to mess with developing VS05 mobile apps but I didn't know anything about phones my nicest one prior to my curve was a moto l6 slver which sucked. So after looking at all these different phones and doing research an AT&T rep talked me into getting a curve just like hers. And since then the addiction just kept growing. Funny part is I wasn't even considering a BB I was looking at WM devices.
    06-26-08 10:47 PM
    I have had my blackberry since December of 2007 and I love it. It helps me keep up with school and work as well. I have the pearl and would like to upgrade to a larger blackberry like the Curve. So I am very pleased that i made the decision and got a Blackberry it is the BOMB,,,,,,,,,,
    06-26-08 10:55 PM
    welcome back... it happens to everyone at least once...getting caught up in the hype...

I still knock on my dad for having an iphone. My buddy will defend the iphone to the death, but even he admits that more than half the people he knows with iphones don't know how to use them, or don't know what they're really capable of.
    06-27-08 12:02 AM
    the instinct looks cool for like...someone else... not a BB person though. its a major downgrade from a BB
    06-27-08 12:05 AM
    Personally I think smartphones are the only way to go if you are an adult who wants a cellphone that is productive and isn't some expensive toy for teens. Not that teens won't or don't like smartphones. And to me not even having ever touched a BB before came to the conclusion that was the way to go for a smartphone. It seems like every non-smartphone out there is aimed at teens so they have a a toy that's not childish. The focus is too much on the phones being cameras, mp3 players, etc and it takes to much away from the phone being a productive tool.
    06-27-08 12:11 AM
    Just dont fall out of love anymore
    06-27-08 06:35 AM
    You've been forgiven just this once my child!! You're here to stay and that is LAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    06-27-08 06:38 AM
    I am with you. I have a Samsung Blackjack, and the BB was only suppose to be a temporary phone for a review I am writing. I fell in love with my BB and it is staying right where it belongs, with me. I don't care if I had to pay almost full price for it, it is worth it!
    06-27-08 06:40 AM
    Yeah, I am also new to BB and I paid almost full for my Curve and I tell you, It makes me wonder why I waited so long and went through all those junky ol' phones before.

Yes it was the extra for the data plan that kept me away so long but now, I am glad I decided to bite the bullet...lol
    06-27-08 06:56 AM
    Welcome to CB!!!!
    06-27-08 07:46 AM
    Yeah, I am also new to BB and I paid almost full for my Curve and I tell you, It makes me wonder why I waited so long and went through all those junky ol' phones before.

Yes it was the extra for the data plan that kept me away so long but now, I am glad I decided to bite the bullet...lol
    So you felt the extra $$ for the data plan is worth it? Thats one decision i was battling for a long time before getting my Curve
    06-27-08 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD