Whoa guys I completly agree with you that one persons experience is not indicative of what others might experience but I was merely offering my advice.

It is the OP's choice if he would like to take it or not. I am not going to write up a full disclaimer everytime I make an opinion about something. People should be informed enough to make a decision on there own, seeing that we are own a forum.

Also just because I am new to the site doesnkt mean I am either blind or naked

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-08 07:39 PM
    Whoa guys I completly agree with you that one persons experience is not indicative of what others might experience but I was merely offering my advice.

It is the OP's choice if he would like to take it or not. I am not going to write up a full disclaimer everytime I make an opinion about something. People should be informed enough to make a decision on there own, seeing that we are own a forum.

Your opinions don't and never will need a disclaimer. But if you are advising
    someone to do something that can potentially brick their phone, a disclaimer
    is the least you should do IMO. If you aren't willing to do that, maybe you should
    consider not providing the advice at all.
    09-14-08 07:51 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD