I think this might of been talked about before but I don't see any recent threads. In any sense, I have over 20mb file free, usually 27mb with a battery pull and for some reason, I lose text messages on aim, BBM, etc from time to time. Its like the conversation just disappears and I have to start over. Sometimes someone might IM me, I wont get a chance to see it, and the darn conversation is gone! Anyone having this problem and know whats going on here?
    12-09-08 08:01 PM
    its doing it a lot more today. IMs are deleting as fast as I type them. Usually its when I have multiple IM clients opened and chatting on them all. I start to lose them at the same exact time. Whats going on here, anyone???

memory hovering at 20mb ish
    12-10-08 02:06 PM
    im having the same problem. on aim, i cant have more than one convo going. if i have to, after a few messages, they will freeze up. i have to sign off then back on. i upgraded to the 4.5 and now aim really sucks and so does bbm. mine deletes the convos as im typing em now too.

i feel your pain!
    12-10-08 03:44 PM
    i just downloaded the newest 2.1 version of aim. lets see if that helps. ps, it looks way cooler. and you can do personalized away messages now
    12-10-08 06:34 PM
    where did you download this from?
    12-10-08 08:07 PM
    someone did tell me that its due to having too many IM apps opened at one time. I don't know if this is the exact answer but I have seen a difference when I sign on to just one at a time. Seems pretty cheesy that it deletes this way tho.

The problem definitely happened more often when I had AIM, Yahoo, and MSN messengers all going at the same time.

But any case, this issue is definitely not a memory issue. I'm surprised it hasn't been talked about more often
    12-16-08 08:37 AM
    The same thing is happening to me with BBM. I have no clue why I'm having this issue.
    04-12-09 04:05 PM
    This happens to me mostly on BBM....kinda reminds me or when I would come home and my PC will have auto restarted due to an update to windows....I have no idea what my memory is but I dont think that it has anything to do with the problem because it happens every now and then, like every few weeks....other than that I dont have a problem
    04-12-09 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD