dont get me wrong, i love this phone and i think its an amazing device capable of many cool things. BUt its been acting up lately.

first off it randomly resets during calls, especially important calls, right in the middle of the conversation. and i cant even call back right away cuz the reset takes quite a while.

and secondly, the recipients of my MMS dont receive them. ive sent some before, and they got it immediately. but lately it hasnt been getting through. i dont know if this is a tmo thing or a BB thing. same goes with my SMS, sometimes it sends right away other times it would delay, pend, no send, then finally send after me hitting resend.

and i do the majority of my sending in the same location, my room, or my house.

its become very annoying and almost making me want to switch phones. and unfortunately, i do not have the warranty.
    07-04-08 01:04 PM
    what os you running bro
    4.5 can do that
    07-04-08 01:06 PM
    Have you tried a battery pull??
    07-04-08 01:07 PM
    Do you mean you didnt buy the insurance or that you voided the manufacturers warranty? Because this could be some kind of manufacturers defect. Give a call to T-Mobile CS and see if they can do anything for you, like replacing it.
    07-04-08 01:12 PM
    07-04-08 01:13 PM
    Try talking to tmobile. Maybe they can help you out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-08 01:14 PM
    well what color BB curve them you have? Lol. You can always sell us some of the parts off of it instead of smashing it.
    07-04-08 01:15 PM
    Good idea to call your carrier. I know that with VZW they can fiddle with netowrk to get SMS working again. As far the device resetting may have something to do with it as well.
    07-04-08 01:18 PM
    well what color BB curve them you have? Lol. You can always sell us some of the parts off of it instead of smashing it.
    hahahahaha

scavengers!

btw. mine needs a new case
    *hint*

lol
    07-04-08 01:47 PM
    Battery pull and if that dont work, get a replacement
    07-04-08 01:52 PM
    im with t-mo.

to be honest, i found the phone on the street.

im using the 4.5 beta, and its been reseting before i upgraded.
    07-04-08 02:25 PM
    im with t-mo.

to be honest, i found the phone on the street.

im using the 4.5 beta, and its been reseting before i upgraded.
    that is so lucky!!

the only phone i ever found is a stupid free nokia....

makes a great paperweight
    07-04-08 02:29 PM
    Try wiping it and reinstalling the os. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-08 02:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD