Giiirl, welcome home!! Haha cb.com is the place to be!! Enjoy the lovely addictio and post away!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 06:16 AM
    thanks to everyone for all the welcomes! I did stay up too late playing with my BB, but I am still up getting ready for work

I am so glad I at least was already slightly familiar with BB after reading all the posts but there is nothing like getting one in my hot little hands...

Fortunately I am also familiar with "smartphones" so I was able to figure out quite a bit last night, even without coffee hehe. I already got a starbucks theme on it, downloaded compliments of nancydrew (THX!) which is fitting considering my coffee addiction. I also got my ringers on it, set up my viigo, got the email goin, figured out the notifications, and put in about half of my contacts. This new baby of mine is really so much more than a phone!! I have to agree with some of the posts I read about picking the right plan... I have Sprint SEP thank God because I am gonna eat up the usage on this bad boy!

I can already tell I have found a new home here! I am hangin up my coat and hat and making myself comfortable!!! Anyone have anymore suggestions for apps on this baby? Favorites? I am gonna check out the crackberry software store if it's slow enough at work today to see what is available..... my patients don't really need me anyway. hehe.

One more thing... the reason I started looking at BB is because I discovered that I can buy nursing software to load up on it... everything I need will soon be at my fingertips. Or should I say thumbs?
    01-10-09 07:50 AM
    Welcome to the community. It's a serious addiction. Right now I'm typing this message while I lay here in bed with my wife asleep next to me. Sickning isn't it? Also always remember search before you post. 99% of the time you'll find a post that has already answered your question. And secondly, if you can't find it, don't be afraid to ask. No question is too stupid. Unless its IPhone related, that'll get you an instant laugh at.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    its going to be worst than sickening if she catches you she may destroy your Berry's ball.
    01-10-09 08:41 AM
    Not true. I go to bed at nite with my iphone...
    01-10-09 10:50 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD