I wish YouVersion would add the NRSV

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 01:21 PM
    I just found another one that offers multiple languages and versions (still no NRSV, but I prefer the NLT myself): BibleGateway
    This was just released a few days ago. I've used the regular BibleGateway website from my PC, and this looks like it's better than YouVersion. You can set the default for your preferred version, and there are lots of other resources. There is even audio available. I'm glad I discovered this, but I'll let you know if I find NRSV online (it might be a copyright issue).
    12-14-08 01:53 PM
    I'm certain that it is indeed a copyright issue; but the NRSV is the standard for my particular strain of scholarly study. The Bible study tools at bible.crosswalk.com has the NRSV for registered members (free) and so does Oremus Bible Browser, but I don't think they're mobile-friendly yet.

Correction: Oremus Bible Browser works great in the BB browser. Thanks, Anglicans!
    Last edited by revwill; 12-14-08 at 04:42 PM. Reason: correction
    12-14-08 04:38 PM
    I'll ask the YouVersion developer if they intend to add NRSV... they do updates all the time (for example, they just added NLT).
    12-19-08 10:13 PM
    Okay... you were right. The publisher has not given permission yet.
    12-19-08 10:27 PM
    This is awesome. Thanks!
    12-19-08 11:35 PM
    Biblegateway.com has a great site. One for PC, and for mobile.
    03-11-09 10:55 AM
    cool thanks for the link.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 12:35 PM
    Hello CB world. I'm a newbie but an addict like the rest. And I am a fellow Christian. Whole ethical debate of bible on BB aside, I would like to utilize this link. However, I am not getting any reaction to mousing over the links or the drop-downs when I connect to the link on my BB. Any thoughts? (go gentle--remember, newbie here).Thanx and have a good one.
    I'm having the same problem
    03-11-09 06:45 PM
    Hello all. This is a link to a bible program that I find absolutely perfect for us Christian crack heads. Follow this link and see for yourself.

YouVersion Bible Application for Blackberry Mobile Phones and PDAs
    03-11-09 08:19 PM
    ditto on youversion
    03-11-09 09:42 PM
    Thanks a lot!
    03-12-09 10:02 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD