tell me what you like better about the curve than the pearl. i could upgrade to a curve for $100 and am seriously considering it. i can't decide if i wanna do it now... or if i should wait until verizon takes over alltel and get a new bb then?
    08-28-08 11:06 PM
    100 is a good deal. you would like the additional memory 96 compared to 64 mb is a big jump and i love the full keyboard compared to the sure type
    08-28-08 11:08 PM
    Just as berry23 said... the CDMA Curve has more memory and a better keypad, IMO
    08-28-08 11:09 PM
    I really enjoy the larger screen and the full keyboard. Unfortunately for me, I could barely see the Pearl screen even with my glasses, and I just like the full keyboard better. In my opinion, you would be getting a heck of lot more phone for that $100.00. Go for it!
    08-28-08 11:11 PM
    i think that i wanna do it... im just trying to make sure first... my bf says im being greedy... but the truth is, if i had known alltel was about to get the curve (before i was a CB member) i would've waited a few months to get my bb... and its a good price too since i have a friend there that's gonna help me out getting it low price
    08-28-08 11:13 PM
    I'm on a pearl right now but have a curve in the mail.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-08 11:13 PM
    Larger screen? More memoury? Full qwerty keyboard? Sign me up.

08-28-08 11:14 PM
    You are not losing one single feature but gaining more memory, a larger screen (it's huge after using a Pearl!) and a full keypad (much faster to work with). The only thing I think you have to consider is the size. Pick one up. If you think it will suit your hands and isn't a hassle to carry, you know what you need to do: get the Curve.

08-28-08 11:25 PM
    i have picked on up at the store before... i was shocked at how small it is. i had never seen one that close, and thought it would be along the lines of my moms WE... but it's much smaller than the WE!
    08-28-08 11:56 PM
    Gotta second what everyone else said...
    08-29-08 12:13 AM
    tell me what you like better about the curve than the pearl. i could upgrade to a curve for $100 and am seriously considering it. i can't decide if i wanna do it now... or if i should wait until verizon takes over alltel and get a new bb then?
    I got my curve upgrade for free from verizon I had a pearl, had it for like 3 months and there's like something wrong with the sofware on the pearl so they have a policy if you swith out your phone more than 3 times you get a new one for free so I complained till I got my way

08-29-08 01:52 AM
    I had pearl for approx 6 months, now had the curve for 3 months. I really like the curve, reasons already stated above!

08-29-08 07:17 AM
    Same here went from pearl to curve three months ago. Still have my pearl in the cell phone drawer. yes love the curve. Just the overall size for me makes it better. yeah same boat. 225 5'10 don't need a barbie phone like the pearl in my hand. Lol

08-29-08 08:47 AM
    Or you could wait a couple months on the storms release. That's what I would do if I were in your shoes. O yea pick up some new shoes while your at it cause I'm gonna run away with them

08-29-08 08:55 AM
    the only thing that would worry me about waiting is verizon taking over... after they take over i was told if you get a new phone or change your plan you have to go to a verizon plan and i loveeee my alltel plan!
    09-01-08 01:58 PM
    Got the curve and liken it so far only had it a week.. Friend of mine has the pearl and now wants the curve..
    09-01-08 02:15 PM
    I just did the switch from a Pearl to Curve on Verizon and couldn't be happier. Like the Curve MUCH MUCH better.
    09-01-08 02:22 PM
    i can type so much faster on my curve that i could on my pearl
    09-01-08 02:34 PM
    I had the pearl for about 4 months before switching to the curve. I had so many issues with it not working correctly that I made them give me curve for $50 and they refunded two months of bills. I haven't had a problem with my curve at all
    09-01-08 02:59 PM
    What I love the most about the curve more than the pearl is the fact that it has the FULL qwerty keyboard. I had so much trouble with the pearl's SureType.
    The curve's wider screen is really an advantage, also.

09-01-08 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD