Hi. I'm a new BB user and recently picked up an 8320. I'm coming from a long line of S60 devices and overall, I'm pretty impressed with the BB platform. I've been even more impressed after loading 4.5.

I am having one issue I can't get figured out. I spent an inordinate amount of time moving my icons to just the right spots (several times, in fact, after realizing that each theme has to be modified separately). However, every time I reset, by pulling the battery or using the keyboard, all the icons change to default positions - hidden ones unhide and they move to different locations. Is this normal behavior? If so, it makes reseting the device a big PITA. Especially with how obsessive I seem to have become over my icons.
    05-23-08 06:35 PM
    I had the same thing happen to me when I had .10 The only thing that worked was if I used the Dimension Today theme (AT&T, don't know what yours are called). Never worked with the 3rd party ones. Try changing your theme, move about 5, pull the battery and see if one holds the icon position until you get to one that works.
    05-23-08 07:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD