i downloaded and paid for fit but when i go to install it, the device manager gives me an error message saying that the device is not compatible with the software. can anyone help?
    02-22-08 05:19 AM
    Did u get the right version for ur BB?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-22-08 05:41 AM
    I am having a similar problem with my 8700. Ordered the iBerry Pink 1.2 8700 and had it sent to phone via SMS. Downloaded it and nothing happened and now I cannot find it. What to do?
    02-22-08 08:56 AM
    Did u get the right version for ur BB?

i have the 8320 and I have the same problem. plus the software cd that came with the phone always ends up with an error message towards the end. I have to download the device manager from the blackberry website
    02-24-08 08:18 PM
    version of the app and the device manager recognized it and it loaded fine, though the tech support guy from gadgetbean said that I should load the app for the 8300 series. That's all well and good, but the damn thing is not compatible with my BB according to the DM, and I have done all of the updating to the newest version of DM and loading my OS onto my PC and rebooting. I went through that mess to get PocketDay to load up.

I'm kinda pissed anyway because you can't adjust the font sizes with iberry and my 47 year old eyes can see the text with that tiny default font. Back to T-Mobile Zen and I'm out $7. Maybe the fonts would be adjustable if I got the 8300 iberry alix to load, but I posted a thread about it and another guy said that he could not change font size using iberry as well.
    02-24-08 09:10 PM
    on the t-mobile zen themes and other vendor themes you can change the font of everything ? How can ya do that?
    02-24-08 09:17 PM
    on the t-mobile zen themes and other vendor themes you can change the font of everything ? How can ya do that?

What I meant was that I had adjusted the font to 12 extra bold through the options menu and in the themes that came with the curve, my email, sms and all of the items in the options menu all had large font. When I loaded the iberry theme all of those fonts went back to a very small size, don't know the exact #, but tiny. I went to the options and checked and the font was still set for 12 extra bold. Apparently that setting doesn't translate to the iberry theme. I'm new to this BB stuff, so maybe I'm just missing something.
    02-24-08 09:56 PM
    k thanks was jw about that
    02-25-08 12:19 AM
    what are you all buying themes for. this one is free!!!

RogersMJ.com: bPhone

and it's an iphone type theme.
    02-25-08 10:31 AM
    I downloaded it for my 8830 and it just sits there in the application folder and does nothing. I'm extremely dissapointed, considering this is the only app that doesn't want to do anything.
    Larry

03-02-08 10:13 AM
    I'm new here so I know I don't understand everything yet but I paid for the iberry theme but i dont even see it on my phone. how can i at least re-download for free?
    03-02-08 05:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD