so i just purchased the iberry app.from this website and succesfully downloaded it and rebooted my blackberry curve from verizon and i amnow having trouble accessing the app my phone layout looks the sameas it did before what am i doing wrong or not doing at all
    12-28-08 05:43 PM
    so i just purchased the iberry app.from this website and succesfully downloaded it and rebooted my blackberry curve from verizon and i amnow having trouble accessing the app my phone layout looks the sameas it did before what am i doing wrong or not doing at all
    You downloaded the iberry theme right? You should be able to go to options>>theme>>then select the new theme.

I have this theme and love it!

Good day!
    12-28-08 05:54 PM
    no i dont have that option just the stock blackberry ones
    12-28-08 06:04 PM
    Make sure the theme is for your os which would be 4.3. If the theme is for 4.5 os it will not work on your phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-28-08 06:06 PM
    hi all, i have just downloaded the paid version of iberry theme on my curve 8310 - it looks great but do any of the icons slide or is it just the usual scrolling setup? don't know what i would do without you guys and crackberry, much kudos
    08-21-09 12:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD