So Ive had a iphone for over a year now. Some people hate the iphones virtual keyboard. For me it's a love/hate relationship. But over the year ive gotten SO used to it, that when i switch over to a curve (for now, waiting for the bold) I just cant stand the curve. It feels like I really really downgraded, I cant get used to the keyboard and the messaging, and it feels so slow. Maybe I was spoiled? I dont know, but i tried to use a blackberry, but i failed

I guess i'm too picky with my phones.
    10-21-08 11:01 PM
    It's all about what works for you. If you don't like the BB by all
    means get something that suits your needs better.

The IPhone and the Curve are both great devices that have their
    pluses and minuses.
    10-21-08 11:09 PM
    iphone messaging is alot slower. i used to like the iphone keyboard but its all the other stuff the iphone cant do. But if the iphone makes you happy then keep it.. i have given the iphone 2 chances and couldnt do it and im a mac lover.
    10-21-08 11:12 PM
    The curve, or any bb for that matter, definitely has a less "pretty" interface. I stick by my opinion that blackberries are designed with business in mind, whereas the iphone is very flashy and media-driven. I love the iphone, but it isn't practical to use for my job. Go with whatever suits YOUR personal needs the best. If that turns out to be the iphone, you know what you need to do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-08 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD