I need some help if possible!
    Last week I had trouble viewing replies in BB messenger. Then my Phone Log wasn't working at all. I couldn't view a missed call and every time I went back into the phone, there were no numbers where it had listed missed, sent and received calls. Last night I tried emailing pictures to my computer so I could delete the pictures off of my phone. I sent about 10 pictures right in a row, thinking it would just cycle through one by one. It sent the first one and then it appeared to try and send all of the rest at once. Now I get various error messages and the hourglass just spins in the middle of the screen. I can't open any applications.
    Anyone have any ideas?
    12-18-08 08:33 AM
    Did you try a 30sec battery pull? Do you have the myspace or facebook apps on your phone?
    12-18-08 08:38 AM
    Could be low memory. Check your file free, Options > Status. If it is below 15mb, you should read through this:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/

That will clear up your issues.
    12-18-08 08:38 AM
    thank you.
    I pulled the battery and the sim card for a minute and just put it back together. It appears to be working fine. I will check the memory too though.
    12-18-08 08:42 AM
    A battery pull will release a good amout of flash memory from the device, immediately after a battery pull is not the best time to gauge your file free.

You can check it now, but more importantly, when your device begins to act up, then check it.

Silverwings brought up a good point, some apps (particularly Facebook) can cause battery drains and memory leaks, if you have that installed, I would suggest removing it.
    12-18-08 08:45 AM
    i dont have facebook on there. Google maps, Espn, Yahoo Go and MLB.com are the only apps I have added. I am removing Yahoo Go right now. I never use it anyways.
    12-18-08 08:57 AM
    Thank you both very much for your help.
    12-18-08 09:01 AM
    No problem, welcome to cb.
    12-18-08 09:03 AM
    Another thing is don't keep to many e-mails & tx hanging around. Make sure your media card is visible from your computer and retrieve pics that way.
    Make sure all your pics go to the media card.
    I've had an 8310 for over a year and the only time it dropped call logs is when I saved too much media on the device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 09:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD