I've had an ATT 8310 for a few months now, I have unlimited messaging (covering SMS & MMS). I am able to send MMS to multiple carriers, but I am unable to receive any. I went to an ATT store yesterday and the employee couldn't find anything wrong so he wrote me out a claim check for a new phone, as I'm still under warrenty.
    I don't want to trash my trusty little berry if there's something fixable he didn't know about. Any ideas? Should I just get the new phone?
    08-24-08 02:56 PM

Resend your service books.
    Options>Advanced options>host routing table>register now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-08 03:00 PM

Resend your service books.
    Options>Advanced options>host routing table>register now

Hmm.. no such luck!
    08-28-08 05:36 PM
    I've had an ATT 8310 for a few months now, I have unlimited messaging (covering SMS & MMS). I am able to send MMS to multiple carriers, but I am unable to receive any. I went to an ATT store yesterday and the employee couldn't find anything wrong so he wrote me out a claim check for a new phone, as I'm still under warrenty.
    I don't want to trash my trusty little berry if there's something fixable he didn't know about. Any ideas? Should I just get the new phone?
    Feel free to let me know how they fix this because I'm having the same problem w/my 8820 and I'm not press to about it cuz I have another device w/a camera. I just figure maybe I was receiving to many nasty shots, lmbo.

08-28-08 05:47 PM
    Does that mean you werent able to register the routing table or it didn't help your situation.........or what are you getting at?
    08-28-08 05:48 PM
    Does that mean you werent able to register the routing table or it didn't help your situation.........or what are you getting at?
    It gave me the "Registration Message Sent" dialogue box, is it supposed to tell you it has sucessfully registered? It did not remedy my problem.
    09-02-08 05:05 PM
    Well I'd say its no biggie. If the tech at the store couldn't figure it out and the remedy is cashing in on the claim check they provided you to get a replacement phone , then do it. Like you said the device is still under warranty if you are having problems that att tech can't solve I see no reason to not accept the exchange.

09-02-08 05:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD