Im super excited!!!
    04-10-08 10:24 AM
    If you backup and restore to your new device, you will not have to request anyone, you can just message the contact, it will go right through, and it will automatically add you to their list, but as a new contact. They wouldnt be able to message you first, but you dont need to delete and request, you can just message them. I switched BBs a lot for a while, and thats how i did it. You just message them saying This is my new PIN, Delete the old name you have, All they have to do is remove the old name you used and that is all. Good Luck with your new BB!!!!
    Correct. I am on curve number three and last time I switched I didn't tell people on my bbm list. I sent them an im and they asked why I had two pins lol. No need to delete and readd. Backup and restore is all you need
    04-10-08 12:01 PM
    i was so pissed off yesterday. The trackball on my 8300 gave out, this was my third replacement phone. Well I felt much better after I got off the phone with warranty exchange. There sending me a 8310!!! hopefully i wont have any problems with this one!!!
    Nice! I just had to do a warranty exchange on my 8300, and was hoping for an 8310. The local warehouse was still exchanging out 8300s though.. did you go through the mail, or local store?

Edit - just read the entire thread, so you want through the mail. This is tempting...
    Last edited by kerph32; 04-10-08 at 12:08 PM.
    04-10-08 12:03 PM
    byoo79: att doesn't insure smart phones but they all come with a 1 year warranty. As long as there is no physical damage and it was a manufacturing defect they will replace it. Chances are the replacement will be a refurb though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-08 01:11 PM
    GOT IT!!!! Did everything u guys told me and everything came out good im about to udate the o.s right now cuz this .170 is too slow for me. not as smooth as .194.................do it by mail right now there out of 8300's
    04-10-08 01:33 PM
    I installed the 4.5 beta instead of the .194....loving it!!! Im in love all over again!! Sweeeeet... all my apps are running smooth themes are good browser is very nice, video recording is cool too!!
    04-11-08 01:27 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD