I ordered it around 11am online through AT&T Premier.
    I'm so stoked

It should get here around Tuesday.
    05-09-09 04:29 PM
    Cool. .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 04:30 PM
    Congrats! Aren't new phones fun? Especially BB's!

05-09-09 04:32 PM
    Congrats! Aren't new phones fun? Especially BB's!

YEAH!
    Oh by the way, this is my first blackberry.
    05-09-09 04:34 PM
    nice-got my 8310 (also my first bb) back in february...you're gunna love it. i'm upgrading to a bold next month but not because there's anything wrong with the curve...i just always want the latest!
    05-09-09 04:59 PM
    Congrats on getting the curve....its a great device.
    05-09-09 05:09 PM
    Glad you decided to go with the Curve. It's a very nice phone and you will be happy.
    05-09-09 05:49 PM
    Congrats! Enjoy.
    05-09-09 06:34 PM
    Why didnt you get the Refub Bold????
    05-09-09 07:38 PM
    Why didnt you get the Refub Bold????
    Too much money(I am a teenager), I already had 100$ saved up and there's alot of things I want to do this summer, and saving up for the Bold was not one of the things I wanted to do.

I got a good deal online
    Since my family works for USPS, I get a discount with AT&T's Blackberry Personal Plan, instead of it being 30$, it's 22.50$(I think).
    Plus my activation fee was waived and I recieved a 25$ credit with my purchase, because I bought the phone online.
    05-10-09 02:16 AM
    Blkbry only way to go Have had the Curve 8310 for past year & half & think only other one would have is the Storm if could have it where live. Will possibly get the Bold once we finally get 3G network up here.
    05-10-09 03:53 AM
    Ewww, poor 3G coverage and bad call quality, you could have gotten the 8330 and avoided these problems

05-10-09 08:54 AM
    Too much money(I am a teenager), I already had 100$ saved up and there's alot of things I want to do this summer, and saving up for the Bold was not one of the things I wanted to do.

I got a good deal online
    Since my family works for USPS, I get a discount with AT&T's Blackberry Personal Plan, instead of it being 30$, it's 22.50$(I think).
    Plus my activation fee was waived and I recieved a 25$ credit with my purchase, because I bought the phone online.
    This was an excellent, and financially responsible, choice for your first Blackberry. The 8310 is still a very good device and will allow you to learn the OS, play with themes, receive email, BBM, and all the other things BB's can do. Have fun!
    05-10-09 11:43 AM
    Nice deal you got there! Congratulations on your first bb!

05-10-09 11:53 AM
    really though, I hope AT&T does work out for you, but I really think its going to be the same as Verizon, usually when Verizon does not work, AT&T does not either, but not always
    05-10-09 02:21 PM
    really though, I hope AT&T does work out for you, but I really think its going to be the same as Verizon, usually when Verizon does not work, AT&T does not either, but not always
    I know what you mean.
    Verizon is just weird in my area, I don't even bother using my phone that I have with verizon when I am in my house, because I don't get service.

My Dad and Grandparents have Verizon and everytime I call them, I can't understand them because their voices are "broken-up".

My Mom and Sister have ATT, and they've told me they always get service (In the area where we reside, and in town) And they told me they rarely get dropped calls.

(I also don't live "out in the boonies")
    05-10-09 08:56 PM
    This was an excellent, and financially responsible, choice for your first Blackberry. The 8310 is still a very good device and will allow you to learn the OS, play with themes, receive email, BBM, and all the other things BB's can do. Have fun!
    Thank you

I'm really exited to creat/download themes, and to expirence the e-mail service.
    05-10-09 08:57 PM
    Congrats on the new device. Sleep now bc once you get it in your hands you won't feel like sleeping again...ever.
    05-10-09 10:02 PM
    Congrats on the new device. Sleep now bc once you get it in your hands you won't feel like sleeping again...ever.
    Hahah
    When I get it, I will need to attend CA (Crackberry Anonymous) Meetings.
    05-10-09 10:38 PM
    You have no idea, but you soon will...
    05-10-09 10:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD