i can send files with my blackberry to my comp just fine, but when i try sending it from my computer to my phone it gives me this message

"Service File Transfer not found on device Blackberry 8320"

what does this mean, and how can i fix it? thanks in advance

alsois there any way to take videos with this phone?

as well i would like to change the LED indicator to Blue full time, is there anyway to do that?

lastly is there any way to change the color of the track ball on this phone ala ColorPearl? or would a marker be the only way

thanks a bunch for whoever can help
    09-19-08 01:59 PM
    What do you mean, "send files from your computer to phone"? What are you trying to send? Are you trying to do this via Bluetooth?

You can take videos if you download the 4.5 OS. It's not officially out yet, so be careful and make sure you know what you are doing if you decide to upgrade.

You can change the LED colors with a 3rd party program.. I forgot what it's called though, do a search.

And no there is no way to change the color of the trackball with software. You'd have to take the phone apart, there are guides on the forums somewhere.
    09-19-08 02:04 PM
    yes im trying to do this via bluetooth, i can send the files from my phone to my computer no problem, but when i try and send it from the comp to the phone it says

"Service File Transfer not found on device Blackberry 8320"

i have no idea what that means, i have tried to send diff types of files and nothing
    09-19-08 02:10 PM
    go to media>Menu>recieve using bluetoth

its that built in safety feature

and color pearl only works on the 8100
    09-19-08 02:14 PM
    yes what bensworm said u have to go to recieve using bluetooth and then try to transfer it
    09-19-08 02:18 PM
    go to media>Menu>recieve using bluetoth

its that built in safety feature

and color pearl only works on the 8100
    THANK YOU!
    09-19-08 02:18 PM
    THANK YOU!
    blackberry bluetooth is tricky like that

09-19-08 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD