i wanna have access to my bb truh my mac, i cant, everytime i plug it with the usb cable it says something like my usb port is not good enough and i really wanna have access to my bb so i can upload ringtones and u know... videos and stuff... i have no luck with the bluetooth either... is there a program or application i can download or something to have access like the pocketmac for blackberry or something... which i have but i can only, apparently, sync my adress book and stuff like that... i will really appreciate some help... i dont know whats wrong, should i change some settings from my bb... it is brand new!

thanks on advance
    09-11-08 11:30 AM
    Did you download Desktop Manager with media Manager to ur computer???
    09-11-08 11:34 AM
    is it in the cd ??? i only installed the pocket mac... that doesnt work, right>?
    09-11-08 11:38 AM
    Try this and see if this will help you...
    BlackBerry - BlackBerry for Mac
    09-11-08 11:40 AM
    i already installed the pocketmac for bb but it doesnt work, i want to be able to save songs and ringtones... and even videos if it is possible... but pocket mac doesnt work... thanks for the link anywayz... ?

this are the specifications from my bb

v4.2.2.181 ( plataform 2.5.0.35)
    09-11-08 11:47 AM
    install media manager from the blackberry site.. make sure you download the one with media manager
    09-11-08 11:57 AM
    thanks, im already downloading the bb media syn, i hope it works... thanks thanks... how big is the inner memory of the usual bbs?
    09-11-08 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD