i haVE 8320 curve t-mobile and im on the second stage that says " wait for device initialization" then i end up with>>>>"Unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation."

HELP IM DYING TO GET THIS BACK
    05-20-08 07:59 PM
    That is a new for me.

Just to confirm, you have installed Desktop Manager and your device OS software installed. That is the critical step. Use your Windows Control Panel to verify both have been installed correctly.
    05-20-08 08:35 PM
    This happened to me on my 8330 and I just kept trying until it finally loaded.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-08 08:44 PM
    I was getting the same error message. Randomly after pulling the micro SD card it finally let the process complete. AT&T is still sending me a new unit though.
    05-20-08 09:02 PM
    That is a new for me.

Just to confirm, you have installed Desktop Manager and your device OS software installed. That is the critical step. Use your Windows Control Panel to verify both have been installed correctly.

what do you mean in control panel?
    05-21-08 08:33 PM
    Control Panel > Add or remove programs> A list with all your programs will come up.

make sure you only have the DM.
    05-21-08 08:41 PM
    what do you mean in control panel?
    Yes, "Windows Control Panel" will confirm if you have it correctly installed.

It should look much like this.
    05-21-08 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD