I know that for some of you it is deja vue, but I have been on several thread on this site and so far nothing worked.

My Company BB has crashed: Blank Screen and error 507 or sometime after removing the battery: 561. I have tried to re-install several versions of firmware/software from various "location/carrier" (deleting the Vendor.xml file) but in all case BB Desktop says that there is no available software for my device. I have also tried to wipe the device with JL_Cmder. Nothing. I have left the BB overnight with no battery in. Nope

Basically I am stuck.

Before the whole thing goes through the windows, can anyone advise anything?

Thanks
    11-27-08 03:18 AM
    The 507 error means there is no Operating System on your phone,
    that is the result of wiping it.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ighlight=nuked
    11-27-08 03:36 AM
    Thanks I have tried that three time (I have wasted the week-end on it) and I have found the perfect solution... I went on the Nokia wed site and bought a E66. At least I know that' works, and the BB is in the bin.
    12-02-08 06:41 AM
    Do you have the os on your computer you need that and app loader donload the os wdt and delete the vendor xml then use the app loadermdoz is aneasy error to fix

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 08:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD