I just upgraded to a pearl 8130 with Verizon about two months ago so I can't upgrade again, but the pearl is too small for me and I really want a curve now, and I need to know what the cheapest one costs on the Verizon network

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 04:33 PM
    Check the price you can buy a curve and sell your pearl for on ebay. That is probably going to be your best bet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-08 04:35 PM
    8330, Cell Phones Smartphones, Camera items on eBay.com

Looks like about $319 plus shipping is the cheapest BIN on ebay.

Your Pearl looks like the average used price is about $200.
    Last edited by Super Loopy; 07-20-08 at 04:38 PM.
    07-20-08 04:35 PM
    Consider also a craigslist post to off your Pearl and/or swap for a Curve......many people prefer the Pearl (I do not fall into this group)........and network your @$$ off online to try and find someone to swap with........

Good Luck
    07-20-08 04:39 PM
    Best option is to find out how much you can sell the Pearl for. At that point, call verizon and see what they can offer the Curve for. Then check eBay and craigslist to see what your options are as well.

Also, I notice that it is $149.99 on the Verizon website. If you don't mind getting a credit check run to add a line and then canceling after the 30 days, that may be a cheaper option. I'm not sure what the ETF fees are with Verizon, that is why I say may be cheaper.
    07-20-08 04:39 PM
    Consider also a craigslist post to off your Pearl and/or swap for a Curve......many people prefer the Pearl (I do not fall into this group)........and network your @$$ off online to try and find someone to swap with........

Good Luck
    I would check Craigs List as well. I'd also put your phone up for sale too.
    07-20-08 04:42 PM
    Check the CrackBerry Marketplace, Amazon, eBay, Craigslist... just be wary and use caution and common sense when buying online!!

Sell your old device to make some money... and remember the new one will not have any warranty
    07-20-08 04:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD