I've bought BlackBerry 8330 last month, until now I still curious to get the answer of these two question that you might can help.
    I Need 8330 Verizon Default Theme and 8330 GPS Problem-screenshot_1-5.jpg
    1. Are there any way to get Verizon default theme for my 8330 (Sprint)? I really like the Verizon version. Please help me, I've found one but it's only support for OS 4 while my OS version now are 5 in which I can't see that theme showed in theme options after I upgrade my device. Help please, thank you.

2. How to make my GPS works? it always show "Unable to acquire satellites. Please try again from a location with an unobstructed view of the sky." even when I'm outdoor.
    07-16-13 01:52 PM
    1) You already have it, it just needs to be unlocked. THIS thread provides a good how-to. By default, the only themes you will see are those of your carrier.

Just so you know, themes are quite large so consider only the Verizon ones to start. The Vendor ID for Verizon is 105

2) For GPS to work you must have a BlackBerry Data Plan. Do you?
    howarmat and Hardi Saja like this.
    07-16-13 02:04 PM
    Thank you, I'll try it. For sure I've active data plan (Map is loaded correctly), and yes I know 8330 is a bit old but still useful though.
    07-16-13 02:16 PM
    Great. Let us know how it works out or if you run into difficulties. In the meantime I'll see if I can find some help for your GPS issue.

Welcome, and yes, the 8330 is old but it is the Sherman tank of BlackBerry
    07-16-13 02:30 PM
    Following up, all I could find on your GPS issue is years old and probably no longer relevant.

One thread mentioned Tele-Nav as being the only GPS app that will work with Sprint. I don't know if that applies now. The other solutions involved software that is no longer available.
    07-16-13 07:48 PM
    1) You already have it, it just needs to be unlocked. THIS thread provides a good how-to. By default, the only themes you will see are those of your carrier.

Just so you know, themes are quite large so consider only the Verizon ones to start. The Vendor ID for Verizon is 105

finally, thank you so much.
    amazinglygraceless likes this.
    07-17-13 05:48 AM
    Following up, all I could find on your GPS issue is years old and probably no longer relevant.

One thread mentioned Tele-Nav as being the only GPS app that will work with Sprint. I don't know if that applies now. The other solutions involved software that is no longer available.
    Yes I've try that apps right after this but nothing happen, the GPS still won't work. Well this is okay.
    07-17-13 06:11 AM