Well I am good friends with elane and she is going 2 give me a discount duh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    There is no need to insult the guy. You ask for feedback in a public forum, you will get all kinds of responses. Show some courtesy.

07-05-09 11:10 PM
    Hey, good luck with the Pre.

And if it doesn't work out for you, you can always get the Jitterbug!
    07-05-09 11:31 PM
    Hey, good luck with the Pre.

And if it doesn't work out for you, you can always get the Jitterbug!

But which color to choose?.....decisions, decisions.........
    07-05-09 11:36 PM
    hey now, i have a Jitterbug!
    07-06-09 12:20 AM
    Duuuuuuuude, seriously come on I mean come on. U feel for the hype of the pre when u had a blackberry. Im sure u will come to your sense when u realize what you have done. Yes the pre is a cool device its not practical. Come back to the berries. U know u want to.
    07-06-09 12:32 AM
    There is no need to insult the guy. You ask for feedback in a public forum, you will get all kinds of responses. Show some courtesy.

What insult? "duh?"
    07-06-09 12:34 AM
    the kid will learn a lesson
    07-06-09 12:35 AM
    Why does everyone think that just because a blackberry is the best choice for them that it is the only choice for everyone?

For example: In the late 60s and early 70s everyone owned big muxcle cars, then at some point In the 80s people realized that while all of those gas guzzling V8s were cool that they just weren't for everyone.

This is what I like to call the beauty of opinion and individuality. Phones are a personal choice for each person to make. While some choose based clearly on the views of others, few people make a choice to do what they want.

I have owned a lot of different phones and all of them have been good in there own right, including: Blackberry Pearl 8100, HTC Shadow, Sidekick ID, Sidekick LX, Sidekick 08, Blackberry Curve 8320, 3g iphone, Blackberry Curve 8330, and currently the Palm Treo 755p.

good luck with the Pre!

07-06-09 05:51 AM
    So long...

07-06-09 06:12 AM
    see you soon!
    07-08-09 01:12 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD