Also, go to options--advanced--host routing table and hit menu and register now. That worked on my vzw 8830 on sat when I swapped for a new one & they didn't program it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    tried that last night after doin the whip and a no go. just tried it, did a battery pull, reactivated enterprise, and it errored out. so im not gonna worry about getting work email. its not like i need it anyway. i just wanted it on there because i could.
    08-27-08 11:24 AM
    if this is true, it sucks. thats what locked out my firewall and browser to begine with.
    It's definitely true. Since it's your personal device, your choice will be to have your work email and accept the IT policy, or do without the work email and have control of your device back. I see from your subsequent post that you chose to have your device back. I don't blame you. IT Policies can range from very benign, like mine, to highly restrictive. Plus, the BES admins can see everything you do. Basically, once it's on BES, it becomes a company phone, whether you paid for it or the company did.
    08-27-08 12:20 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD