... about a million threads about this, but a large majority of them seem to be unanswered or not quite the same.
    My question is, why won't youtube (or any videos for that matter) work on my new Curve 8330? I just updated to OS 4.5 last night, and still no dice as far as the video thing goes...

Basically, everything loads up, starts playing and boom, there's no video. Only sound. This next part is hard to explain, but when I open the menu while watching (listening I guess? haha ) a video, it opens but the top of it is cut off by the black of the video screen (where the picture should be playing). It's like it's over top of the menu. I found it kind of weird, but who knows? Does anyone have similar problems, or know what I'm talking about?

I'd really like to figure this out, and be able to watch the odd video on my BB!

Any help is very much appreciated!
    03-10-09 12:28 PM
    you going to m.youtube.com and not the full youtube site, correct?
    03-10-09 12:30 PM
    And some videos work while others don't. That's, unfortunately, just the way it is.
    03-10-09 05:02 PM
    m.youtube.com..... they also have a link to an icon for YouTube. I added it on my berry and can go directly to the site.....
    03-10-09 05:09 PM
    If it is an unsupported format then they will not work on your berry. You have only the creator to blame for this..... People cheaping out on unsupported formats..... Cheap Skates!!!!!
    03-10-09 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD