Yes people I just got my new Blackberry Curve 8320 the other day and I am in love with it, I have yet to put it down or out of my sight. It is one of the greatest things to happen to me so far in my young life lol.

Anyways I just wanted to know how do I get to watch videos on my curve. I went on Youtube and MyspaceTV and a sign will come up and it says that it cant work. Also I wanted to know when I turn the Javascript on the phone does it really works. Cause I turned it on and when I go to wesites like NBA.com it doesn't show the whole thing.

Thanks in advance
    CDB
    06-21-08 08:17 AM
    Bluapple.mobi will play youtube vids. You can get movies and tv shows from videos4blackberry.info. You must use your pc to download movies and tv shows, then transfer to your bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-08 08:22 AM
    Blueapple.mobi (sorry)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-21-08 08:23 AM
    thanks so much man. So for the blueapple.mobi can I use that from my phone?
    06-21-08 08:27 AM
    Yes, you can go to the blueapple site and watch the vids on your phone.
    06-21-08 08:40 AM
    Thanks again but when I go on videos4blackberry it says "the server id currently unable to hanle your request..."
    06-21-08 08:44 AM
    I would suggest going to videos4blackberry. Its a site that has pre-converted videos for your phone. But its not exactly a mobile ready site just yet. So i would go there, download what you want then hook your usb cable up to your new bb and it will prompt you for storage mode. Choose yes, then look at your removable device on your computer (thats your blackberry). You will have a video folder, then simply drag and drop what you downloaded, and your video should show up under "media" after you unplug your phone from the usb jack.

Hope this helps, congrats on the new purchase!!
    06-21-08 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD