I am using the trial of Empower right now. I don't get all the pics in my email. What's up with that? Is the trial different from the registered version? I have seen some pics though but not many.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-08 12:24 AM
    I was wrong. Got both bbsmart and empower working. Don't know what I did different between the first time and this time. Oh well, at least its working.

I don't like the way it makes my emails look anymore tho LoL.

04-27-08 12:39 AM
    I was having a problem with bbsmart also but I re-installed it and now it works like a charm! Also when I first put 4.5.0.18 on my curve it was soo slow and lagging but after an hour and ever since its been working flawlessly. No problems at all! I've been running it now for about 3 days.

04-27-08 02:37 AM
    Empower doesn't work at all.

04-27-08 02:43 AM
    empower works fine for me on 4.5.0.18
    04-27-08 07:41 AM
    I just install 4.5 on my 8300 and i am not impressed. The address book uses too many lines, i cant find a way to change it. as for new features, the video camera is cool but wont save anything. docs to go might be cool but dont know yet. No decent browser. Very disappointed
    04-27-08 07:59 AM
    All right, not sure if this is related to .18 or not. I turned my phone off last nite and battery was at 100% (or damn close to it), went to turn it on this morning and nothing. Did a battery pull...nothing. Last ditch effort plugged it in and it started. Went to Status and battery is COMPLETELY dead (0%). Anyone else heard of or have this issue? Have phone on charger now, will be interested to see how long this charge lasts. Any help will be appreciated, PM or PIN me if you can help. Thanks
    04-27-08 10:36 AM
    I just install 4.5 on my 8300 and i am not impressed. The address book uses too many lines, i cant find a way to change it. as for new features, the video camera is cool but wont save anything. docs to go might be cool but dont know yet. No decent browser. Very disappointed
    I haven't had any trouble saving a video at all on 4.5.0.18.

In fact, the video camera saves it automatically once you stop recording and press the back button (bent arrow).
    04-27-08 11:34 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD