i had pictures and ringtones on my BB before i had put the card in. Is there a way to transfer all of them to the card? i am sure there has to be but ive tried everything i could think of=/.

watch it be blatenly obvious X_X and i am just overlooking it haha.
    01-08-09 06:32 PM
    Go into your Media application. Hit Menu > Explore. Then just move your files from the Device Memory into the Media Card.
    01-08-09 06:41 PM
    I think you could connect your phone to your computer and select mass storage mode. Then you could transfer the files by moving them from your device memory to your computer, then put them on your sd card.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-08-09 06:44 PM
    thank you alot=]
    that is excellent.
    01-08-09 06:50 PM
    Go into your Media application. Hit Menu > Explore. Then just move your files from the Device Memory into the Media Card.
    Thanks for that! Had my curve for a year and had no idea you could do that!

01-08-09 06:54 PM
    I think you could connect your phone to your computer and select mass storage mode.<snip>
    Mass storage mode does not see the device memory, if my own memory :-) is correct. However, if you have DM with Roxio Media Manager, I think you can see the device memory.

01-08-09 08:26 PM
    I just bought a card also. I hooked it to my computer, put all the files on my desktop, then installed the new card, and then moved them all back.
    01-08-09 09:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD