i have a unlocked blackberry 8310 and i want to upgrade to the new os. if i do so will my phone still be unlocked and if not is there a way to find my unlocked code on my phone
    10-20-09 12:08 AM
    no you can connect your phone to the desktop manager and upgrade ur software it wont lock your phone.. only apple does that with the iphone.. blackberry's once unlocked stay unlocked..
    10-20-09 12:28 AM
    Regarding the unlock code, you can only get that from your carrier (or eBay).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-09 02:23 AM
    Regarding the unlock code, you can only get that from your carrier (or eBay).

Not true, there are online companies that do this also. I got mine when one of them had a free GSM unlock code they advertised on CB about a month ago.

10-20-09 06:08 AM
    Once your BB is unlocked, it remains unlocked forever so you can do watever you wish with it
    10-20-09 06:10 AM
    Not true, there are online companies that do this also. I got mine when one of them had a free GSM unlock code they advertised on CB about a month ago.

There definately are online unlockers doing it for cheap..but the OP already has an unlocked phone

And no, to answer your question OP, it will not re-lock..just as these fine people have already mentioned
    10-20-09 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD