i keep getting emails from - [email protected] & they wont stop!!!! i have gotten over 1,000 emails from them in 2 weeks!!! please help what can i do to stop this?
    06-22-09 12:38 PM
    i keep getting emails from - [email protected] & they wont stop!!!! i have gotten over 1,000 emails from them in 2 weeks!!! please help what can i do to stop this?
    Just a thought, but not necessarily, the right solution.

Since your bb pushes your email, can you set up a filter in your BIS account to not forward email from that address?
    06-22-09 12:42 PM
    Are you able to get email or use the Internet Browser with your current settings?

If not, I suspect you have BES selected in your initial setup. Run the Setup Wizard and select Email Setup. Have you have selected "I want to use my work email account with a BlackBerry Enterprise Server"?
    06-22-09 01:22 PM
    i need it to stop all together its killing my inbox
    06-22-09 01:22 PM
    yes i can get email & use the net. the emails only come to 1 of my email accounts
    06-22-09 01:24 PM
    Did you happen to install desktop manager recently?
    06-22-09 01:25 PM
    That is good, your basic connection is working correctly.

You have identifed one email address that is acting up. Log on to your carriers BIS account and see if there are any problems associated with the acccount.

If it is the @carrier.blackberry.net account, delete it and re-create it.

If it is one of your POP or web accounts, I would try that too.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/what...site-url-3187/
    06-22-09 01:28 PM
    This shouldnt be too difficult to achieve as Blackberry's have built in firewall. If you go to Options > Security Options > Firewall (If available on ur version of OS) which am sure is.
    you can block emails from those that are not your contacts. Although this might be what your looking for if an email comes in from an un-recognised email it may also get blocked. The email is being sent to one of ur subscribed emails so u could change the email address that its being sent to.
    06-22-09 01:28 PM
    i installed manager a while ago but i think it updated a few days ago
    06-22-09 01:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD