How can I add music to my BB Curve 8330 (VZW) from my Mac laptop?
    Ahh this sucks I cant wait for the new BB Mac Software but in the mean-time what should I do?
    && I have a 1GB memory card and tmrw Im going to get a new memory card..
    But which should I get?

Ohh, BTW...Im new heree! Hellooo !
    10-08-08 08:27 PM
    Just go into the media card options and make sure that mass storage mode is enabled. This will allow you to use the memory card as if it were any other usb mass storage device (such as a usb drive).
    10-08-08 08:33 PM
    Another option is to download PocketMac The new version even allows you to sync you iTunes Library. It's real simple and best of all FREE!
    10-08-08 08:40 PM
    I made a playlist on itunes for my BB then just dragged all those songs into the music folder while it was connected to my mac. Cake.
    10-08-08 08:46 PM
    Check out the Mac Users section of the forum... and click on the little Apple in my signature
    10-08-08 08:50 PM
    Sunkast's suggestion should work fine - I'm using a Verizon Curve here too, so far no problems with any of my Macs.

Just so you know, there IS a Mac-user forum here at CrackBerry, I'm sure lots of your future questions could find some resolutions there if need be.

As for software to help the Mac sync better with a BlackBerry, I'm also "intrigued" by RIMs announcement that they're working on improvements to that end - however, they've also stated that better Mac integration has "been on our radar since 2004.." - so I wouldn't hold my breath.

Two apps available now are PocketMac and Missing Sync, both fairly well reviewed.

Welcome to CrackBerry, and have fun!
    10-08-08 09:07 PM
    Drag and drop your drm free music on the disk.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-08 10:16 PM
    i got a better solution, just trade computers with me. I have a sweet tablet HP laptop with everything... i'd rather use a mac and i dont sync my stuff to it so it doesn't bother me!
    10-09-08 04:36 AM
    LOL Guzman
    Thankss but I'll keep my MacBook Pro and I love it!!
    You should def. buy a mac its 10000000000000X better than anything out there...
    Oops! Off Topic
    10-09-08 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD