First of all Hello to everyone,

Can anyone tell me are there any appilcations for this phone that are FREE. Like sports, Weather, etc?

What is this Password Keeper for? How do you use it?

Thank you for your asssisting in advance

DADDYSLITTLGIRL
    11-13-09 07:39 PM
    If u go the the crackberry apps store, there is a list of free apps. For example, I am using weather.com's app for weather which is free, and google maps free, etc. As far as password keeper goes, I think its just a vault to store outside passwords, perhaps e-mail or bank accounts or what not. Hope that helps!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-09 07:54 PM
    Thank you very much I'm looking into the Store apps right now.

Again Thank You

DADDYSLITTLEGIRL
    11-13-09 07:57 PM
    Password keeper is great for all user name & password to pay your bills too.
    11-13-09 08:20 PM
    Try ScoreMobile - a nice free sports app to keep up on what your favorite teams are doing!
    11-13-09 10:17 PM
    Hi there! I like Weather Network..I just scroll over the icon and the weather/temp automatically shows up.

Of course Facebook and Myspace are free and the first ones I added! I just added ubertwitter now too for free. I'm new to the crackberry apps but if you go under BB app world (it was one of the icons listed when I got my Curve) there are tons of free apps..I have games, a daily horoscope app and if you want music I dowloaded iheartradio..I love it! Just program in your fave stations and it plays music nonstop! Hope it helps!
    11-14-09 07:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD