I also have heard from t-mobile on their website that one of the features for my phone the 8320 curve, that it is a GPS enabled.... however, when I go into my options->advance options->and down to GPS it states that the GPS Data Source is listed as none. I have tried to change the selection, but it states that there are no other options... Does anyone know about this or has anyone else had this problem... Let me know please....
    Last edited by Jameson; 07-26-08 at 01:59 PM.
    07-26-08 01:54 PM
    Hey man, I think you're confused. The 8310 is gps enabled and the 8320 swaps it out for a wifi antenna. So nothings wrong... U just don't have gps on the phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-08 01:58 PM
    Are you sure you didn't misread GPRS for GPS?
    07-26-08 02:45 PM
    I hold out hope that someday RIM will quit jerking us around and figure out how to include GPS & WiFi on the same device. Until then, check out the Freedom GPS Keychain; its awesome!
    07-26-08 03:38 PM
    I hold out hope that someday RIM will quit jerking us around and figure out how to include GPS & WiFi on the same device. Until then, check out the Freedom GPS Keychain; its awesome!
    The 8820 has Wi-Fi and GPS.
    07-26-08 03:44 PM
    Hey man, I think you're confused. The 8310 is gps enabled and the 8320 swaps it out for a wifi antenna. So nothings wrong... U just don't have gps on the phone

Well I think that, that is really stupid as ****.....
    07-27-08 02:12 PM
    I believe its gps enabled but you have to buy the gps antenna for it. After that you can run gps software.

07-27-08 02:41 PM
    I might not have gps on my BB but i have google maps, the new version has gps. I love it.
    07-27-08 04:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD