After MULTIPLE problems with my Treo 755p I (and the hubby) finally got the Curve 8330 that I started looking into MONTHS ago.

I am soooo siked!!! Now to find free games....

I am also trying to get this forum into my browser buut when I go to login the screen is blank...hmmmmmm.......

I am happy i finally found the ringers and how to change them....

see ya on the board folks!!!
    11-29-09 10:55 AM
    After MULTIPLE problems with my Treo 755p I (and the hubby) finally got the Curve 8330 that I started looking into MONTHS ago.

I am soooo siked!!! Now to find free games....

I am also trying to get this forum into my browser buut when I go to login the screen is blank...hmmmmmm.......

I am happy i finally found the ringers and how to change them....

see ya on the board folks!!!
    Welcome to crackberry! As far as games go check out this link...

170+ Free Games for your BlackBerry | BB Geeks

And loading the crackberry site use the mobile version. Just type http://m.crackberry.com or http://m1.crackberry.com (Beta version) into your browser and the site will load. Once you are there scroll down and dl the cb.com bb launcher, that will bring you straight to the forums here. Hope this helps...
    11-29-09 11:10 AM
    Make sure you type wap .crackberry.com, no www. In your browser...
    11-29-09 11:10 AM
    I'm in!! Thanks!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 11:17 AM
    I'm in!! Thanks!!!

No problem glad to help.
    11-29-09 11:19 AM
    Congratulations! Welcome to Crackberry! i have an 8330 too
    download the website launcher when you are using the mobile site. by donwloading the website luancher it'll bring you right to crackberry just with a simple click!!

heres my berry!!
    11-29-09 11:27 AM
    Welcome to crackberry! As far as games go check out this link...

170+ Free Games for your BlackBerry | BB Geeks

And loading the crackberry site use the mobile version. Just type http://m.crackberry.com or http://m1.crackberry.com (Beta version) into your browser and the site will load. Once you are there scroll down and dl the cb.com bb launcher, that will bring you straight to the forums here. Hope this helps...
    Hey didn't I just say that? Don't try to steal my thunder. In all seriousness though, I love the launcher it makes life a lot easier for me.
    11-29-09 11:30 AM
    I switched from a centro. Such a difference!

11-29-09 11:45 AM
    Welcome to the crackberry addiction!
    11-29-09 11:46 AM
    http://wap.crackberry.com/otaapps.html is a nice list of free OTA apps.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/ will help you get on your feet in the BlackBerry world.

And, of course, welcome to CrackBerry.

11-29-09 12:13 PM
    download the website launcher when you are using the mobile site. by donwloading the website luancher it'll bring you right to crackberry just with a simple click!!
    I just got this phone also, what app is that?
    11-29-09 10:46 PM
    I just got this phone also, what app is that?
    The crackberry icon will display on your homescreen. Instead of typing the url in your browser select the icon and viola it brings you straight to the forums...
    11-29-09 10:58 PM
    You know, the 8330 may not be the newest, fastest berry out there, but I am still falling in love with it over and over again. My laptop is in the repair shop, and I'm trying to finish my Christmas shopping (!!!) so last night I picked up the ebay and amazon apps, and actually shopped, laptop-free! You would think I'd be out of memory by now, too. But with a 2am scheduled quickpull, I wake up with around 32MB of file free. And I have some memory intensive apps like Slacker and Pandora. Needless to say, I WILL upgrade for more memory when the time comes, but I could go a while longer with the Curve!

11-30-09 07:58 AM

heres my berry!!
    hey is that a wallpaper or a clock going on the in the phone, if it s clock where di you get it I have a BB curve 8330...let me know thanks.
    11-30-09 02:50 PM
    hey is that a wallpaper or a clock going on the in the phone, if it s clock where di you get it I have a BB curve 8330...let me know thanks.
    yah i like the clock as well...
    11-30-09 02:57 PM
    Welcome to the madness that is the Crackberry Family! Dysfunctional as it seems, we are all here to learn from and help each other.
    11-30-09 03:08 PM
    You need to install OS 5.0 to get the clock...
    11-30-09 03:09 PM
    You need to install OS 5.0 to get the clock...
    Or just download the leaked 5.0 OS since the 8330 upgrade has not been released yet :-(

11-30-09 03:13 PM
    Or just download the leaked 5.0 OS since the 8330 upgrade has not been released yet :-(

And be prepared to play. I see he's got his now showing the low charge issue I had with the latest hybrid while in the cradle, good.
    Too tweaky for me, my phone has to work, reliably, and I enjoyed 5.0 but not enough to keep it.
    I had an 8350i with 4.6OS on it, and it had many (Most) of the features found on the leaked 5.0
    11-30-09 06:57 PM
    sorry i never responded guys. it is in fact the leaked OS 5.0. the clock appears when i put it on the charger. it is pretty neat, but a big risk. i thought i bricked my phone the first few times llol. just wait for the upgrade. you'll get it, no rush
    well except for the cool threaded sms, thats what got me getting the 5.0 leak llol
    11-30-09 07:24 PM
    Another new 8330 owner here, 2 weeks now. This is what they were talking about 25 years ago when they said everybody would be able to carry around a computer in their hand....love it!
    11-30-09 07:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD