Hi everyone! I have been looking around the site for a while now and have found a lot of great information. I tried finding an answer for this question but I was unable to, so if its been answered, I apologize. Also, this is my first BlackBerry and I am very happy with it so far. Please be patient if I ask beginner questions. =)

I just got rid of my iPhone (horrible, horrible product) and got an 8320 with T-Mobile. I have a brand new iMac running Mac OSX 10.4.10. I downloaded PocketMac SyncManager off the CD that came with the phone. When I hook up my 8320 and request to sync, the progress bar immediately climbs up to about 50-60% and stops. It looks like it's still syncing, but it never does. I have left it there for hours and it just stays in the same spot. Am I doing something wrong...?

When people refer to "Desktop Manager" on the forums, is that the same thing as what I'm using? I am lost.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

--eric
    10-05-07 01:43 AM
    You might want to look into a program called missing sync. On this very forum, their is a complete section for Macs and tons of valuable info.
    10-05-07 07:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD