i lost my data cable and i am trying to get the corkberry theme to send to me OTA and i have tried 3 different emails and they never get to me...

anyone know what else i can do until i get my new data cable to get a different theme?
    02-06-09 12:19 AM
    Make sure your browers emulation is set up to blackberry. If not OTA will not work

Browser>options>browser config>emulation mode>blackberry

Not sure if that is the issue but give it a check

Think I misread this

What I do for OTA themes is just copy the link and email it to myself from my home email to my BB, if this is what you are doing and its not working I hope someone else can help ya
    Last edited by Tremortality; 02-06-09 at 01:03 AM.
    02-06-09 12:53 AM
    Go to themes4BB.com from your BB. They have tons of OTA themes.
    02-06-09 01:00 AM
    What I do for OTA themes is just copy the link and email it to myself from my home email to my BB, if this is what you are doing and its not working I hope someone else can help ya
    yup i do that too
    next most straightforward way to get an OTA
    02-06-09 02:31 AM

At least I am not alone. I guess there are other ways but this works perfectly for me but I like simplicity..... Hope this is all he needs to get sorted. Not quite sure what his email issue is..
    02-06-09 02:35 AM
    I know what he's talking about I tried this earlier and never got a response on the theme section of this website it tells u to enter ur email adress and they will email u the link but it never comes! The problem is not what he's doing its what somebody isn't doing! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD