Because I thought I'd be cool and create more memory space on my phone by applying the Blackberry 101 do it yourself more memory list!

So anyway, I went ahead and did a back up and restore because I didn't like the way it went. I have a lot more memory available but in the process of doing it I lost my downloaded themes--even though it still lists them in the applications list they were not in the themes list. Just the crappy US Cellular star background Icon theme. I proceeded to delete the themes off of the applications list, reboot, and download them again.

To no avail, they are in my apps list but not in my themes list. What the heck? I'm lost and peeved so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-10 05:01 PM
    Custom themes need the oem theme that they are based on...ie dimension precision etc... You need to get the theme from your desktop manager or app that you deleted it with...
    02-15-10 10:00 AM
    Thanks for the reply, I'll have to remember that next time. If I, lol, decide for there to be a next time...

I actually went in and used the operating system back up I got off the internet from the Blackberry website and just started that up and it gave me two options. Completely restore or just a repair. I chose repair and all was well.

So, I fixed my own mistake but I do hope that the above may help someone else who is having the same problems
    02-15-10 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD