I need some help. I just got my Blackberry Curve 8330 today. I love it so far but I have a problem. I cannot receive calls. It goes straight to my voicemail. I can call out and I can receive text and emails. Anyone know what is wrong? Thanks in advance for all your help!
    04-22-09 03:16 PM
    Have you called your carrier's support line? This would be a carrier issue and not neccisarily a BB issue. Did you transfer your number from a different phone? New account?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 03:19 PM
    try a battery pull -- taking out your battery while the phone is on and leaving it out for at least 30 seconds, and then putting it back in

if that doesnt work, try resending your service books, which can be done on the blackberry BIS page of your carrier.
    04-22-09 03:20 PM
    try a battery pull -- taking out your battery while the phone is on and leaving it out for at least 30 seconds, and then putting it back in

if that doesnt work, try resending your service books, which can be done on the blackberry BIS page of your carrier.

I don't know if re-sending service books would help since his emails are working. But I would for sure call your carrier. I am guessing you probably ported the number from another carrier.
    04-22-09 03:26 PM
    You can make calls but not receive them? Since they are going to your voice mail, you are getting calls. Check your phone setting to make sure the "Do Not Disturb" setting is set to "No". Go to profiles>advanced>click on what ever is your active>scroll down to phone>and scroll down to bottom of that menu.
    04-22-09 03:57 PM
    Hey Gulfcoastguy!!!! Im pretty sure I LOVE YOU!!!! I cant believe I did that. I feel like such an *****! Thank you everyone for your help. This is my first Smartphone so Im a little lost!
    04-22-09 04:06 PM
    So Jenny I take it that fixed it? Great glad I could help. Let me know if you need anything else.
    04-23-09 10:55 AM
    She loves you.
    04-23-09 01:04 PM
    Wow ,, it doesnt take Much for Her ! Ha Ha
    04-23-09 01:36 PM
    Its nice to be loved

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-09 04:56 PM
    LOL Gulfcoast Guy - that was a quick relationship! LOL
    04-23-09 10:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD